Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,785 (S/. 3,407) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)