Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,910 (S/. 3,530) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)