Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,724 (CH$1,015,744) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)