Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,915元 (CH$1,248,170) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)