Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,716元 (CH$1,259,157) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)