Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01033 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,875 (CH$1,439,726) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)