Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.713 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,272元 (£1,408) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)