Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,617 (RM5,118) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)