Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.748 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,639 ($1,873) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)