Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,419元 ($1,829) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)