Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,358 ($2,127) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)