Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.403 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,048 ($1,882) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)