Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,587元 (€1,570) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)