Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,147 (€1,554) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)