Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,305 (€1,452) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)