Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.101 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,369元 (£1,689) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)