Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,505 (€1,859) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)