Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,668 (€1,817) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)