Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,725 (€1,679) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)