Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,788 (€1,706) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)