Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,568 (€1,732) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)