Cost of living in Indore, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09734 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,143元 (₨73,382) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)