Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,215 (₨55,622) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)