Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10278 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,774 (₨95,095) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)