Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,257 (₨105,460) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)