Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,566 ($3,731) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)