Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,854 ($2,184) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)