Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,363 ($2,170) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)