Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,300元 ($2,203) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)