Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,889 ($2,011) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)