Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,560 (R$ 9,357) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)