Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01828 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,744 (533,086 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)