Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01896 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,204元 (696,276 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)