Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12057 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,433 (Php94,822) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)