Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13816 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,585 (Php112,804) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)