Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13046 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,918 (Php83,689) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (38 minutes ago)