Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,743 (€1,634) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)