Cost of living comparison between Ilam, Iran and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,153 (﷼ 61,758,733) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)