Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,795 (﷼ 47,307,219) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)