Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,835 (¥162,047) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (40 minutes ago)