Cost of living in Ica, Peru vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.064 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,477元 (S/. 4,107) in Ica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)