Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,509 (S/. 4,272) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (39 minutes ago)