Cost of living in Ica, Peru vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.029 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,708元 (S/. 4,292) in Ica.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)