Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,325 (S/. 3,556) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)