Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,546 (S/. 4,132) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)