Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,319 (S/. 6,321) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)