Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02750 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,897 (541,772 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (26 minutes ago)