Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02546 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,174 (360,272 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)