Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02515 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,157 (364,080 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)