Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,735 ($2,283) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)