Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,530 ($1,431) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)