Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.718 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,295元 ($1,235) in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)