Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,544元 ($1,237) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)