Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,066 (COL$3,538,239) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)