Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,117 (COL$5,287,534) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (34 minutes ago)