Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,595 (COL$2,836,650) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)