Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02190 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,581 (620,023 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)