Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01900 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,083元 (477,974 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)