Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02185 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,871 (1,046,717 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)