Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.647 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,081 (7,943 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (41 minutes ago)