Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.703 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,737元 (4,542 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)