Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,259 (4,300 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)