Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.708 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,706 (4,512 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)