Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06607 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,984 (₨90,570) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)