Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05587 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,042 (₨54,446) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)