Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04800 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,339元 (₨111,212) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)