Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,842 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,078 (₨72,791) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)