Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09708 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,434元 (₨66,279) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)