Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,790 (₨107,434) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)