Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,917 (₨105,795) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)