Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,459 (₨68,892) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)