Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.867 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,551 ($3,429) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (42 minutes ago)