Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,565 in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)