Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,121 in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)