Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,761 (€1,253) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)