Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.901 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,129 (Q13,458) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (22 minutes ago)