Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,017 (Q14,567) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)