Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,555元 (Q12,798) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)