Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.916 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,760 (Q24,855) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)