Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,049 (Q22,441) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)