Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,966元 (Q14,782) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)