Cost of living in Huế, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huế (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,439 (26,710,505 ₫) in Huế.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)