Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,034 (S/. 3,436) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)