Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,021 (S/. 3,587) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)