Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,856 (S/. 3,773) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)