Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,605 (S/. 6,411) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)