Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21403 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,380 (39,151 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)