Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22009 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,077 (45,788 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)