Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21064 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,047元 (57,195 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)