Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22356 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,539 (42,667 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)