Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22383 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,422元 (55,497 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)