Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,741 (1,454 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)