Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.288 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,625元 (1,711 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)