Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,903 (14,375,906 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)