Cost of living in Howrah, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09813 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,140元 (₨72,757) in Howrah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)