Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09825 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,489 (₨76,226) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)