Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,615 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.895 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,248元 ($1,921) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)