Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 452 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,599 ($2,538) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)