Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,908 (kr15,174) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)