Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,898 (kr24,458) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)