Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,479元 (kr14,649) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)