Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,366 (kr15,612) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (41 minutes ago)