Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,091元 (kr14,992) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)