Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,083 (kr13,431) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)