Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,084 (kr25,088) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)