Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.907 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,575 ($2,834) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)