Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,137 ($5,379) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)