Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,356 (18,388 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)