Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.863 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,855 (33,433 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)