Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,750 (34,533 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)