Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,340 (33,770 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)