Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,377元 (17,978 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)