Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 157% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,772 (HK$47,167) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)