Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 158% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,377 (HK$45,557) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)