Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.874 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 152% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,323 (HK$44,999) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)