Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 132% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,413 (HK$23,739) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)