Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 153% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,085 (HK$28,643) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)