Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.199 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,059元 (1,581 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)