Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.246 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,126元 (1,579 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)