Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,689 (25,341,909 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)