Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.142 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,196 (1,654 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)