Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01283 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,225 (329,238 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)