Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,114 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (22 minutes ago)