Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.086 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,966元 (AU$3,139) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)