Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.433 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,302 (GH₵7,189) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)