Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.457 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,756 (GH₵7,382) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)