Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,187元 (GH₵7,246) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)