Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.535 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,793 (GH₵7,032) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)