Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,717 (45,553,005 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)