Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,442 (32,164,671 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)