Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09603 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,442元 (₨67,084) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)