Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09762 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,014 (₨71,853) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)