Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,924 (₨108,644) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)