Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10183 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,100 (₨69,722) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)