Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05854 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,075 (¥274,608) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)